11 August 2009

Miss

Powerful bitter feeling it is.
The waiting... for her to come back is so humble, sinceare and pure that it makes me so vulnerable!
My mood is ruined and affected easily because it feels as if the only real and important thing to me is missing. I can´t simply bear the days apart. I know it may make us even closer (I can´t see how that´s possible), but I just need her by my side.
I´d rather give away all my posessions and wealth if it would keep her for leaving even for one day. Now I have been without her for 8 days and it feels as if I just can´t live and breathe without her anymore. I don´t know, how I´m supposed to handle the remaining 43 hours and 30 minutes that I can´t be with her.
It´s just eating me alive... Feels like there´s no air for me if she isn´t with me.

I just need you so much right now and forever on and on and on... Baby, I´m yours ´til eternity!

No comments: