05 June 2017

Trapped

As a person who has always defined himself through independence to think, talk and act according to the heart I feel unbelievably trapped right now.

Over the last year I have taken such a beating and have taken it like a man. Too often I’ve reached a new "personal best" at pressure levels, dissapointment or being hurt by trusting other people.

Somehow In pretty much all roles I have in my life I have always had to be the strong one to nurture others. Feels I need some slack myself.

Even though for me it’s quite clear that having the glass half full is the only way to go, too often I have to fall asleep not knowing if it is humanly possible to bear so much on the shoulders and in the broken heart. 

Personally I’ve always known that I will stay true to my convictions, endure, have grit and tenacity over the struggles. I want this post to stay as a reminder for myself about the dead end that I see myself in because I expect to find a way out, somehow.

I don’t quote bible too often but there’s a verse that has found it’s way to me. Isiah 45:7
I am the Lord, and there is no other.
I form the light and create darkness.
I bring prosperity and create disaster,
I, the Lord, do all these things.

Let the roller coaster continue, In the end there is only one thing that matters and it’s LOVE.

No comments: