15 February 2009

Aging

It just feels, as if I'm getting old. Not in a sarcastic way but my life consists of things that hasn't been in it before. I was rather amazed when my nephew called me. He was like:"Happy friendshipday(valentine doesn't sound right in this context)." And at the same time My niece made me a tanktop. She had made a similar one for her school's fashionshow and I wanted one aswelll. This made me notice, that I'm getting old, even if I ain't a father yet, I can be an uncle. It actually feels good when youngsters look up at you and you need to set an example... It really got to me yesterday and made me happy.












ain
't that something. By Anete

BTW. Yesterday was liberating. Getting a good sleep, arriving to Võiste, driving that all terrain vehicle, sauna, good company and no need to go to sleep early. Enough said and no further description needed... Feeling just good right now. :)

No comments: