21 January 2009

Fatal cold...

It's cold outside, biting cold. To think about it, it's the only good thing about today, because the cold weather outside is easy to be blamed as guilty of making me feel cold. But, it would only be fooling myself. I know that the cold is coming from inside. I know that this very day is the day when my heart is being iceboxed.

Last week I went through the heart cardio and the doctor glorified me cus of my heart's good health. Too bad cardiomachines can't show heart's condition when it comes down to feelings, because it has fallen to pieces, that can never be put together again. I'm done with the lovething, maybe that will make me the heartless bastard from this day, or maybe I'll end up living in a monastery, who knows.

Saddest thing is that life has given me a wonderful change of experiencing the true love and I know how good it can get. After me and her, I tried with constant failure to prove that every girl can be loveable until she came. She was someone, who I knew from the scratch I felt the importest thing in this world besides hope and faith - love.
But today is the day... That I found out that even though she considers me a good person and appreciates our strange relationship she doesn't feel the fascination about me. But with that she hit two bugs at once. She killed my affection against her and destroyed my desire to love and to be loved... I'm so worried because the feeling might last forever...

Carolina Liar - Show me what I'm looking for (8).

No comments: